Wiki so Far

Although I haven't started contributing to the Baruch New Media wiki page, I have lots of ideas in mind as to what I want to add on. I think our wiki page is very exciting and has loads of useful information. I am very interested in topics like Business, Fashion, Healthcare, Marketing, Mass Media, Real Estate and Social Media. I am not sure if I will contribute to all of these yet, but I have done some research on them. I have a lot of knowledge on some of these topics such as Marketing from Marketing class and from my internship that is also about Marketing to various clients. Since I also manage the social media part for my internship, I can definitely add what I have learned to this Social Media page as well. For Healthcare, I will contribute about the rise of Home Care in our times because of the large amount of people retiring all at the same time and how that affects the Healthcare system and the job industry. I will also contribute to the real estate page because I am personally very interested in buying and selling houses. I will contribute some information like how the land of the property is actually more than two thirds of the cost, and the property itself is only one third. I will also talk about the different websites like Zillow and how taking out a mortgage works and what is the best rate to buy a property currently. Lastly, I will contribute to the Fashion page and I will write about online shopping and the various websites within. My goal is to organize my thoughts first before adding them to the wiki page. I aim to finish most if not all of my research during spring break :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

P2P